In the ESPN game, RBFC continues on pace. My stats show Ayes Open leading Newt FC by three measly points.There is no accounting that I want to get into (or have time to get in for that matter) to explain
Ayes Open's decline.
There's a statistical basis for it, no doubt. All I can say, is I take a cut and paste copy every Monday morning from the ESPN game. Whatever's there, no matter how improbable. That's all I have time to report.
In the PTG game, Vigilance has definitely peaked, having blown their initial draft and having attempted to compensate by hyper-platooning at some positions. I think I'm in cruise control for the rest of the season. I am consoled only by the knowledge that I will retain (maybe) half of the learnings I have received at the hands of Mouth Closed. Hopefully, applying those lessons I can avoid "relegation"!
Too bad we can't have another draft and re-start, huh?????
No comments:
Post a Comment