Monday, February 08, 2010

English Premier League - Week 25

It is what it is.

I have reached my
2nd Place Plateau.

In the past week, I had a good Saturday and a so-so Sunday. Reduced my deficit from seven points to five.

But I'm not going to be able to sustain much higher than 40 points.




In the ESPN Game, it's time Class Warfare spent some of its few remaining transfers.

Gotta kick it up a little, before I get lapped by the dead-enders!

Looks like Newt United and Ayes Open are making a move there, BTW!

5 comments:

Ayes Open said...

In a daring move Newt United passes the captain's arm band to Shay Given. Aye twill be brilliant move if he keeps all the onions out of the bag in both fixtures City has this week. Aye for one have ner had the bullocks to give a keeper the armband. Don't bugger it Shay.

Vigilante said...

Didn't think keepers needed an arm band in order to order others around....

Allan said...

I think captains on football teams are overrated.

Edgar Newt said...

After looking at the fixtures, my only choice was Given. So far...so good. Now that I have said those words, however, all bets are off.

Vigilante said...

Since there are no games in the Premier League between now and Monday, I have up-dated the charts.

Followers