Upsets kill me in the ESPN division. I am definitely routed for 2nd Division for the rest of the season. I early defeated myself as I went through the school of hard knocks on bad initial trades which required even more transactions to correct. And, I still need to pick up another midfielder.


I also was humbled in the PTG division. Upsets will do that for you. I picked up 1/2 a point on the leader, while it looked like Newt FC picked up on the Defense chart because of two "clean sweeps", and Central Coast got off the floor. The coming week is going to be rocky. I expect some disappointments with games in the middle of the week. There's not going to be enough lead time for my platooning.
I have already lost the services of Manchester's current goalie, exactly when I needed him the most.
However, I don't think Mouth Closed can acquire him before I get him back. My 2nd big specific mistake. Educational experiences are expensive.
No comments:
Post a Comment